The role of omega-3 docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in PKU patients
Event date: 6/3/2014
Join Dr. Berthold Koletzko, MD PhD, Professor of Paediatrics, Dr von Hauner Children‘s Hospital, Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, Germany, and Nutricia for a one-hour presentation on the role of DHA in PKU patients.
This webinar covers :
- What is DHA and it’s importance
- Omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fat for children
- Omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fat and its function in individuals with PKU
- Review studies on DHA needs in children with PKU
- Recommendations for DHA intake
*Please note: Dietitians cannot claim credit for recorded events beyond 3 years from live event date.