Self Study Module: What’s Under the Lid of Your Hydrolyzed Formula? Beyond Macro- and Micronutrients
Event date: 9/19/2023
This self-study course – created by Jessica M Lowe, DCN, MPH, RDN, and refereed by registered dietitian nutritionists – offers an evidence-based overview of components of an extensively hydrolyzed formula. Learning Objectives:
- List beneficial bioactive components in human milk
- Review clinical relevance of prebiotics, nucleotides, whey, and lactose in formula
- Summarize the benefits of these components in formula for infants with food allergies
- Download the video recording below
- Fill in the CDR Self-Study Evaluation Tool - you must upload your completed form as part of the survey.
CDR-credentialed practitioners should retain a copy for their records.
- Visit SurveyMonkey and complete the Post-Assessment and upload your completed CDR Self-Study Evaluation tool to receive your Certificate of Completion
*Nurses may claim 0.5 contact hour for this content. RDs may claim 0.5 CPEU for this course.