Navigating the Journey of Infants With or At Risk of Poor Growth. Are We Doing Enough?
Event date: 11/6/2020
Join speakers, Chris Smith, Senior Pediatric Dietitian, Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital, Brighton, UK and Maria Mascarenhas, Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, USA for a presentation on Navigating the Journey of Infants with or at Risk of Poor Growth.
- Explore the importance of optimizing growth in infants with or at risk poor growth
- Understand the consequences of poor growth, how and when to intervene
- Define management goals and nutritional needs
- Highlight current nutrition management practice in the US
- Examine case studies illustrating the use of energy- & nutrient-dense formulas in infants with growth failure outside of the US
*Nurses may claim 1.5 CE credits for this webinar. RDs may claim 1.5 CE credits for this webinar from 11/6/2020 to 11/6/2022. To receive the 1.5 CE credits, complete the survey via the link or QR code on the left of the screen during Q&A. Running length 90 minutes.