Nutritional Intervention of Infants with or at Risk of Growth Failure: When? How? Is What we do Enough?
Event date: 3/31/2021
Join speaker, Chris Smith, Senior Pediatric Dietitian, Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital, Brighton, UK for a presentation on nutritional intervention of infants with or at risk of growth failure.
- Explore the importance of optimizing growth in infants with or at risk of growth failure
- Understand the consequences of poor growth in infants, how and when to intervene
- Define management goals and nutritional needs of these infants
- Highlight current nutrition management practice in North America, including the use of concentrated infant formulas. Present case studies illustrating the use of energy & nutrient dense formulas in these infants outside of the US
- Overview of existing evidence supporting the use of energy & nutrient dense formulas
*Nurses may claim 1 CE credit for this webinar. RDs may claim 1 CE credit for this webinar from 3/31/2021 to 3/31/2023. To receive 1 CE credit, follow instructions at the end of the evaluation survey accessed via the link or QR code on the final slide of the presentation. Running length 60 minutes. Download Webinar Handouts